Welding ServicesView All
Industrial Welding Services
DK Welding Services is a family-run business offering industrial welding services throughout the UK and the Channel Islands. With decades of experience, we offer an unrivalled range of industrial welding service. For emergency repairs, our team is available to work 24/7 in shifts to meet our customers’ needs. This ensures that the work is carried out quickly, and to the highest standards.
Our range of industrial welding services includes coded welding, industrial boiler repairs. pipe welding, boiler refractory installation, valve overhauls and repairs, and annual insurance preparations and five yearly NDT examinations.
Coded welding is one of the areas we specialise in, including welding in stainless steel, carbon and chrome molybdenum and the repair of industrial boilers and associated plant.
Based in South Cheshire, DK Welding Services also offers exotic metal welding pipework and pressure vessel defect repairs. Many of our engineering professionals have over 25 years of experience and are skilled in a wide range of installations, examinations, and repairs.
Our entire workforce is Safe Contractor approved and all aim to carry out work to approved standards of safety and customer satisfaction. Our free professional technical advice is second to none, and our emergency industrial welding and repair services are available at a very competitive price. We are happy to carry out a free initial site visit and quotation and can provide all necessary statutory Pressure Systems Regulations documentation before commencing any work.
Our Industrial Welding Services are available throughout the UK and Channel Islands
- Free initial site visit and quotation.
- Free professional technical advice.
- Reliability and service.
- Emergency 24 hour 7 day week multi shift working when necessary to meet customers’ needs.
- Quotations provided within 24 hours of establishing customer requirements and material costs.
- Competitive pricing structure you can expect from a relatively small low overhead business with family experience gained since 1885.
- Employees are Confined Space, First Aid certified, and we are Safe Contractor approved.
- All statutory Pressure Systems Regulations Documentation provided to you / your Inspection Authority prior to commencing works.