DK Welding Services Ltd efficiently carry out preparation works as required by the Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000 to industrial package boilers of any size or manufacturer.
Our service includes:
- Valve removal, servicing and replacement.
- Supply and fitting of new parts as may be necessary.
- Pressure gauge repair, re-calibration or replacement.
- Removal and replacement of cladding and insulation.
- Removal and replacement of refractory.
- Preparation of the material surfaces making suitable for MPI and UT examination.
- Direct communication with the inspection authority on the customer behalf preventing interruptions or delays.
The above is backed up with our assurance that should a fault be discovered we will immediately deploy our skilled and qualified work force to rectify any issue in the minimum of down time to our customer.
Why choose DK Welding Services Ltd?
- Our services are available throughout the UK and Channel Islands.
- Free initial site visit and quotation.
- Free professional technical advice.
- Reliability and service.
- Emergency 24 hour 7 day week multi shift working when necessary to meet customers needs.
- Quotations provided within 24 hours of establishing customer requirements and material costs.
- Competitive pricing structure you can expect from a relatively small low overhead business with family experience gained since 1885.
- Employees are Confined Space, First Aid certified and we are Safe Contractor approved.
- All statutory Pressure Systems Regulations Documentation provided to you / your Inspection Authority prior to commencing works.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.