DK Welding Services Ltd efficiently carry out preparation works as required by the Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000 to industrial package boilers of any size or manufacturer.
When your boiler is not working properly, it can result in expensive downtime for your business. Of course, if anything goes wrong with your boiler, we’re only a phone call away for help and advice. But the surest way by far of keeping your machinery working at its best is with annual insurance boiler preparation.
In line with the Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000, we are qualified to carry out boiler preparation works and NDT examinations. This covers cleaning, valve overhaul and servicing either on or off-site. If necessary, we can even rebuild and restore using top quality components along with certificated gauge re-calibration.
NDT examinations must be carried out every five years in accordance with SAFed SBG 1/2 – the guidelines governing the safe inspection of Pressure Equipment. While this is a vital inspection, we aim to carry out NDT examinations on boilers with minimal disruption to your business. The examination itself requires the removal and replacement of all brickwork, along with the exposure and preparation of all welding ahead of the ultrasonic examination – required in accordance with SAFed SBG 1/2.
Our service includes:
- Annual boiler servicing.
- NDT preparation.
- Burner repairs and servicing.
- Valve removal, servicing and replacement.
- Supply and fitting of new parts as may be necessary.
- Pressure gauge repair, re-calibration or replacement.
- Removal and replacement of cladding and insulation.
- Removal and replacement of refractory.
- Preparation of the material surfaces making suitable for MPI and UT examination.
- Direct communication with the inspection authority on the customer behalf preventing interruptions or delays.
The above is backed up with our assurance that should a fault be discovered we will immediately deploy our skilled and qualified work force to rectify any issue in the minimum of down time to our customer.